Global Security Exchange (GSX) also includes educational sessions, a virtual exhibit hall, and many networking opportunities.
The three-day event takes place September 12th-14th in Atlanta, Georgia, in person at the Georgia World Congress Center.
We’ve all been dealing with change over the past few years, and the physical security industry is no different. There have been challenges to be sure.
Register for GSX, where security management professionals can discover winning strategies for return-to-work, asset protection, and crisis management. TrackTik is excited to participate with Trackforce Valiant. Trackforce Valiant, a leading provider of security workforce management solutions, recently acquired TrackTik. Together, we’ve created a new dominant market leader in providing visibility and control for the physical security workforce.
Here are the top 5 reasons you should attend GSX taking place from September 12th-14th in Atlanta, Georgia, in person at the Georgia World Congress Center. It will be so nice to meet in person at booth 2231.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and timely topics in the security industry. This year’s subject matter experts include Mateo Salvatto, Head of Innovation, ORT Schools, CEO of Asteroid Technologies, and Social Influencer; “Malware Jake” Williams, Director of Cyber Threat Intelligence, SCYTHE; Derreck Kayongo, Former CEO, Center for Civil and Human Rights.
- Attend a session. This year, there are more than 145 educational industry sessions. Subjects include everything from managing customer-initiated violence, proactive approaches to security, and how data and analytics have shifted the physical security paradigm.
- Expand your knowledge and skills with the latest in global leadership, workplace violence, cybersecurity, school security, the cannabis industry, and more!. There will also be many opportunities for networking with your peers to ask questions and get answers to the most pressing concerns in the industry.
- Get access to the latest products, including new products from TrackTik. We’ve released our Asset Tracking feature that helps companies manage and track company assets such as keys, electronic devices, uniforms, and equipment. Asset Tracking is essential to ensure accountability and prevent losses. With TrackTik’s Asset Tracking, you can generate asset reports and analytics for key members of your organization.
- Wander through the Exhibit Hall and attend education sessions. Enjoy the atmosphere. Go to Happy Hour or play GSX Bingo. Attend the ASIS Awards Reception featuring the Outstanding Security Professionals Awards (OSPAs).
We can’t wait to see you at GSX!
If you’d like to learn more about the changing security world, join TrackTik and Trackforce Valiant at GSX in booth 2231 in Atlanta, Georgia at the Georgia World Congress Center from September 12th-14th, 2022.
If you are attending GSX and would like to book a meeting with our team, click here.