TrackTik’s Support Services are provided either via web portal, e-mail or telephone. For Low or No impact issues, the support web portal or email are the preferred methods of communication. For major or critical severity issues, telephone or email are the preferred methods of communication.
|+1 (888) 670-9782
+1 (888) 454-5606 dial 2
|4200 Boulevard St-Laurent, suite 445, Montreal, QC, H2W 2R2, Canada
|Hours of Availability
|07:30 to 19:30 Eastern (UTC-5)
Monday to Friday
|All Canadian statutory holidays are excluded
(See list here)
|Out of Hours Support
|See section on Service Level Objectives for TrackTik in favor of Clients and End Users
Low and No impact issue support is only available during business hours. For Major and Critical incidents, call back and ongoing update times apply outside of regular business hours.
- Incident Support – Identifying and troubleshooting problems in the system
- Root cause analysis
- Assistance with issues during implementation
- Assistance with issues during upgrades and maintenance
- Identifying and creating needed bug reports
- Guidance around implementation and configuration
Support Does Not Include
- Support to Customers without a valid active account
- End of Life, Beta, Release Candidate or Development releases
- Customized integrations of TrackTik maintained by client or third parties
- Development questions or requests
- Note: If a bug in TrackTik’s development API is believed to be the root cause, sample code that demonstrates the problem and can be replicated must be provided.
- Third-party application integrations or third-party plugins
- Support for end-users (Support is open to system administrators and account holders. End-users will be redirected to a system administrator.)
- Support in languages other than English and French
- Professional Services
Service Level Objectives for TrackTik in favor of Clients and End Users
TrackTik warrants to Client that the Services will be fully operational and shall be available to Clients not less than 99.5% of the time in any thirty (30) day period (each occurrence of unavailability is referred to as a “Service Interruption”), excluding unavailability (i) caused by Client, related to the connection to the internet, and (ii) as a result of regularly scheduled maintenance (the “Planned Maintenance”). TrackTik will make the Services available on a 24 hour per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year basis to all Clients.
TrackTik provides a four level severity system for all support issues. The severity level is applied by a member of TrackTik’s team following the initial assessment of the support issue. TrackTik reserves the right to modify the severity level of an issue at any time with or without notice.
- Critical Impact
Client’s system is severely degraded with multiple users not being able to access core functionality which directly impacts Clients’ business processes.
- Services are inaccessible or severely degraded
- Majority of users affected
- Impacting Clients’ business processes
- Major Impact
Client’s system is available but degraded and cannot process Client’s information request (select functionality is unavailable), affecting Clients’ business processes.
- Services are available with degraded functionality
- Multiple users affected
- Affecting Clients’ business processes
- Low Impact
The Services are available but not performing according to the business specifications (functionality is compromised but still available). Specific users are experiencing limited access to non-core functionality.
- Services are available but not performing according to the business specifications
- Specific users are impacted
- Unexpected behavior during Client’s business processes
- No Impact
The Services are available with little to no impact to functionality. Specific users may encounter unexpected behaviors while performing Client’s business processes.
- Services are available
- Specific users are impacted
- Client’s business processes are unaffected
Target Time Scales
|Call Back Time
|Target for Resolution
|90 minutes via support portal, email or phone
|2 business days
|2 business days
|14 to 28 days
**Phone and email support for Low and No impact issues is only available during business hours. For Major and Critical incidents, call back and ongoing update times apply outside of regular business hours.
Targets for Resolution will apply for the Services. TrackTik’s infrastructure is monitored on a 24 x 7 basis.
TrackTik will ensure that Planned Maintenance work will not exceed three (3) hours in any one-month period.
TrackTik shall provide updates and enhancements for the Services. They will be provided on an ‘as available’ basis and include the items listed below:
- TrackTik shall inform Client of planned maintenance by email in advance of the Planned Maintenance window, except where such maintenance involves critical fixes.
- Documentation for new releases, including functional, configuration and installation information.
- Enhancements to Services provided by TrackTik to keep current with changes in operating systems, user environment, etc.
- Functional enhancements that TrackTik makes generally available to TrackTik’s clients.
- Bug fixes.
- Updates to related documentation will be provided in TrackTik University and sent via electronic newsletter.
Support is open to system administrators and account holders. End-users will be redirected to a system administrator.
Resolution: Advice and/or actions that provide a permanent fix or temporary solution. TrackTik’s and Client’s appointed representatives agree that the problem has been resolved. This may include workarounds, patches/upgrades promised at a later date, or commitments to fix the problem within mutually agreed Time Scales.
Call Back: A “dial-in”, telephone conversation or electronic communication to commence remote diagnostics between TrackTik’s and Client’s representatives.
Time Scales: Refer to working hours or days.
Update Intervals: Client’s system is available but degraded and cannot process