In the face of COVID-19, there has been a sudden shift in the demand for security services—to the point where security personnel are now, most likely, the first person you interact with when you go to grocery stores, pharmacies or hospitals. This is just one example of how frontline security has changed in the face of the pandemic. How frontline security is being relied upon and delivered during this crisis could have a long-lasting impact on the future of the industry. Considering these developments in security, we want to explore the following key topics:
- How did this shift happen and how will it change the future of security?
- How can service delivery be optimized in the face of a pandemic?
- How does technology fit into delivering mission-critical services?
- Will this crisis prove the need for physical security and change the perception of frontline security once and for all?
- What does the future look like for security service providers and consumers?
Industry experts discuss these points and more at a virtual panel hosted collectively by The Security Institute and TrackTik.
FILL OUT THE FORM TO WATCH THE RECORDING
April 29, 2020