As members of the security industry, we take safety very seriously. To know that our community of security experts, frontline guards, administrative security staff, as well as our very own employees, are being affected by this pandemic is a thought that hits us close to home. We want to offer our community invaluable resources during this time, in order to help our clients stay in business, minimize profit loss, and continue to serve their communities by ensuring physical safety.
Thankfully, SaaS businesses that offer cloud-based systems are able to ensure that their customers’ solutions remain accessible whether they are working from the office or from their homes.
This pandemic brings new challenges to your business, so we want to provide you with contact information and resources from TrackTik that you might need during this time.
To reach any member of the TrackTik Team, please contact:
TrackTik Resources to help you get the most out of your technology investment during the current COVID-19 pandemic:
- Security Q & A in the Time of Pandemic: Q & A with Jeff Young, Healthcare Security Industry Expert
- The Changing Role of the Security Guard in the UK
- Facts About Alarm Response and Key-Holding Services
- The Security Resources Available from our Associations in Response to COVID-19
- Tips to Help Small- and Medium-Sized Security Firms Weather the Storm
- Ramping Up Security Services during a Pandemic
- Q&A with Rollo Davies, Front Line Security Expert