Much has changed in the world of physical security in 2020 with security services being reduced in some key industries and increased in others. Security operations have had to restructure, digital transformation is accelerating, and new technologies continue to emerge.
GSX+ 2020 promises to be one of the most comprehensive and interactive security events of the year. Are you attending this year? Here are the top 5 reasons you should attend GSX+ 2020 taking place online from the 21st – 25th of September, 2020.
- Stay up to date on the latest issues concerning the security industry. No doubt about it, 2020 has proved to be a challenging year for security professionals so far. COVID-19 saw a lot of security service companies pivoting their business models and protecting non-essential businesses such as schools, retail stores, and shuttered office buildings. But the value of security has never been greater than it is right now. GSX+ 2020 has all the information you need to know.
- Attend a virtual session. Look into the future by attending virtual sessions. This year, there are more than 80 educational industry sessions. A few topics have already caught our eye. We’re really excited about “Digital Transformation & Information Security,” “X Learning,” and “Risk Management.”
- Network with your peers. There will be lots of opportunities for networking by participating in real-time chat sessions to ask questions and get answers to the most pressing concerns in the industry. Interested in becoming a partner? Our partner-centric focus drives operational efficiency, offers insights, and provides added value to our clients. Find out more about our Partner ecosystem.
- Make a connection. Want to learn more about some of TrackTik’s latest features? This year, we launched TrackTik 360 which is focused on delivering the best possible solutions by building relationships with strategic partners to offer you a wide range of technology solutions to extend the power of TrackTik. Members of the TrackTik team will be online throughout GSX+ 2020, so don’t hesitate to make a connection. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Tell us what you think. Have your say in the future of TrackTik. We’ll tell you what our plans are for TrackTik, but we’d like to hear what you think. You’ll have the chance to tell us first-hand what your organization needs and how we can make TrackTik’s Security Workforce Management solution work for you. Come prepared with all your questions. Our team will virtually be on hand to answer anything!
See you online at GSX+ 2020!