How does TrackTik work?
- TrackTik is a security workforce management platform providing real-time data through integrated field operations and back office solutions. This mobile and web based software connects field personnel to management and clients through a suite of guard management tools, business intelligence modules, and automated financial management solutions.
How does a licenses work?
- In order to use TrackTik’s mobile application, a license is required to activate the app. Without a license, the app is unaccessible.
- Only one guard can be logged into a mobile device at any particular time. The mobile device can be transferred to another guard once the original guard has logged out of the device and their shift has ended.
How much does TrackTik cost?
- TrackTik’s monthly pricing is based on the size and structure of a company's organization and the modules that have been selected:
- The Back Office Suite is billed per employee.
- The Security Operations Suite is billed per license.
- Learn more about workforce management software pricing options by clicking here.
What hardware is required to run the software?
- TrackTik’s mobile app is available on iOS and Android devices, is compatible with NFC technology, QR codes and barcodes.
- A desktop computer and mobile device are required to run TrackTik’s software. Proprietary devices are not required.
Are TrackTik customers able to export their data?
- Companies can request an export of their data from TrackTik’s support team.
How long does it take to implement the system?
- System implementation time depends on a company’s size, structure, the modules they’ve selected and their integration requirements. On average for an SMB, the implementation and training process is 90 days, but this may vary depending on their business needs.
What does TrackTik’s Customer Success include?
- 24/7 access to online manuals
- A video tutorial library
- Detailed training guides
- Daily technical support to guide you through the system’s functionality
- Weekly training sessions
- Webinars on industry trends, TrackTik features and security workflows
- Introduction to new products and features
- For more information visit our Customer Success page