This year’s show includes education sessions, a virtual exhibit hall, and tons of networking opportunities. Much has changed in the world during 2021. We’ve all dealt with new challenges in more ways than one.
Register for GSX where security management professionals from every industry and sector can discover winning strategies for return-to-work, asset protection, crisis management, and more. Are you attending this year? With its mix of virtual and in-person sessions and TrackTik is excited to be participating. It’s not too late to register.
Here are the top 5 reasons you should attend GSX taking place in Orlando, Florida at the Orange County Convention Center from the 27th – 29th of September, 2021. It will be so nice to connect with friends again or meet in person at booth 629.
- Keep up to date with the latest issues concerning the security industry. No doubt about it, 2021 was a challenging year for the security industry. The pandemic proved how important security professionals are in protecting us all and our places of work like schools, retail stores, and office buildings. They have been friendly and reassuring faces when we needed them most of all. The value and importance of security have never been greater than it is right now. GSX has all the information you need to know.
- Attend a session. This year, there are more than 145 educational industry sessions. On everything from addressing the mental health and well-being of security professionals to how to foster diversity and inclusion to pandemic planning. I think the theme should reflect an old Boy Scouts’ motto here: Always be prepared!
- Network with your peers. There will be lots of opportunities for networking by participating in real-time chat sessions to ask questions and get answers to the most pressing concerns in the industry.
- Meet our new Chief Product Officer. TrackTik’s new Chief Product Officer, James Benum, will also be speaking on September 27th at 2:30 pm on the X stage about how our products support a value-driven offering, so don’t miss it!
- Learn about our new product stack. We’ve just released a new product stack that we are so excited about. Come meet the team and learn all about our data analytics solution, Data Lab. We also released Data Warehouse where you can create a near real-time replication of your data in a hosted cloud repository. With Data API, you can connect to any data source (which has its own API) and pull live information from TrackTik and push it into any software system you choose, including HR and payroll systems, ERP software, and more.
We can’t wait to see you at GSX!
If you’d like to learn more about delivering service excellence, be sure to join TrackTik at GSX in booth 629 taking place in Orlando, Florida, at the Orange County Convention Center from the 27th – 29th of September 2021.